4Girls for Education Scholarship Guidelines
The 4Girls Foundation, Inc. envisions a world that respects and values girls and women, allowing them the opportunity to reach their full potential – for themselves, their families, and their communities. 4Girls believes in giving a voice to girls and women by providing individuals opportunities to enrich their lives.
Acknowledging the importance of education in the life and development of women, 4Girls Foundation established the 4Girls for Education College Scholarship to impact the life of young women by assisting them in achieving the dream of a higher education.
The scholarship provides the recipient with funds for a college education, giving a young woman an opportunity to expand her mind and her world in order to live to her upmost potential and be a contributing member of society.
- Graduation from a Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach County high school
- A minimum 2.5 high school GPA
- Acceptance to a college or university
- Female student 16 – 20 years of age
- 25 hours of community service during high school
- Current high school transcripts
- Documentation of community service hours
- Personal Summary – introducing yourself, high school information and experience, involvement in the community (1 page maximum)
- Essay explaining why you want to attend college, what a college education means to you and how it will impact your life (3 pages maximum)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid Award Letter once received
- Participation in a personal or telephone interview as determined by 4Girls Foundation
Instructions: After completing the ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION, please mail or email the above required documents to:
Elsy Bello Gomez
4Girls Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 660870
Miami, Florida 33266
Deadline: Currently not accepting applications. Stay tuned.
Interview Period: To be announced.
Award Date: To be announced.